I've been reading NieNie for a while and I love that each new school year they have a family theme. This year their's is: Remove any of your fear with faith. Trust the power of God to guide you.
Recently, I was reading Now is the Time to Arise and Shine and I really liked an analogy she gave about chandeliers. She said, The light streaming into that room was brilliant and was made even more so by the crystal chandelier, which reflected the light on its many carved facets into rainbows of illumination everywhere. It took my breath away as I realized that the Savior is “the light and the life of the world,” that it is His light we must hold up and reflect. We are the tiny crystals that reflect His light, and in order to do that, we must be clean and free from the dust of the world.
So our theme this year is: Arise and Shine. We will reflect the Savior's light in all we do, and when we shine together we are even more powerful!
I'd love to hear about your family themes!

No comments:
Post a Comment