Leonard got this tie while we were in Taiwan and afterwards we've had Gavin's, Teague's, and now Hiram's 9 month baby pictures taken wearing it. This baby is just scrumptious! I just love him so! He always has a ready smile to give to anyone and everyone. Actually, it's a whole ear to ear grin. Lately, he'll even poke the little tip of his tongue out when he smiles and it is just so cute. He's a pretty chatty guy and loves to talk and sing. He is also a huge cuddler. When I hold him he hugs me back. When I nurse him he holds my hand. Unless he's hungry or getting buckled into his carseat, he is always happy. My dad says he's so happy because he knows he's loved. That he definitely is! His mommy, daddy, and all 4 of his siblings adore him. I have a sneaking suspicion that he adores us as well!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment