Gavin started school on Thursday and is a big ol' SENIOR kindergartener this year. He was so excited to return to school and was only upset that he couldn't start on Tuesday like Kaleb and Noe.
Love this cute boy!
All loaded up with his packback, and lunchbox.
So after school I asked him what he was most excited about for this year and he said: that he gets to eat lunch at school, that he gets to have lots of recesses, and that he gets to come home. Not quite what I expected, but he made me laugh!
With his beloved, Mrs. N from last year.
And meeting his new teacher, Mrs. O. He's in a sk/grade 1 split class and I think he's going to have another great year!
Teague is looking forward to starting school next year (how is that possible?). We're going to his First Words classes once a week (that he calls his school now). He's really enjoying it.
Hiram is looking forward to learning how to go down the stairs. He loves to climb up, but then can't go down. He'll crawl over to the edge and then get angry and start cursing in baby talk. Poor guy, but it's so funny.
*This year the two little boys and I are also participating in Institute, Splash swimming, the Resource Center, and Craft Day. We're also going to have a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment