For Labor Day weekend, we decided to have one last hurrah before school started. We drove down to Palmyra, New York to visit some important historical sites for our church. On Friday evening, Len served in the Palmyra temple. This makes temple #32 for us! We need to visit 5 others to be "caught up" with our yearly goal.
On Saturday, we visited most of the sites. We started at the Palmyra temple again, so our kids could see and touch it.
Of course, I took way too many pictures of the lovely flower beds. This one is my favorite shot.
Teague was just adorable carrying Snuggle bear around everywhere. I tried capturing a moment of the two of them, but Teague was being silly (cute boy!).
I did capture this sweet little hug though. I'm glad Teague loves teddy bears, because he is one of my snuggle bears!
No comments:
Post a Comment