Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy Day!


Our Saturdays are always quite hectic, but today was crazy! This morning Kaleb & Noe had a shoot together at this park. Noe had done a job here in the summer of 2006 wearing winter clothes. She had 4 layers of wool on in the blazing heat and humidity. They kept giving her ice cubes in between shots to keep her cool. Today the kids wore summer clothes in the chilly weather. It wasn't freezing, but cold enough that they wrapped up in blankets in between shots. I love the parks here with the different plant life. It's December, but there are beautiful hibiscus flowers in bloom. I do miss a white Christmas, but you gotta love the weather of a sub-tropical island.


I normally don't take pictures of the kids at their jobs, but this was Kaleb & Noe's first job together since September 2006, and this was the only shot they did of them together. Of course, I'm not the professional photographer, but I still think they're sweet.


Gavin is such an easy-going guy. He hangs out in his stroller on all of our little adventures, and is usually just happy to be. So I went off on a tangent at the beginning of this post. After the shoot we went straight to the school for soccer team photos, practice, and the game. After that we went straight to Len's boss' house for his work Christmas party. After that we went straight to the Nativity Pageant. We missed the 5 pm show, but performed in the 7 pm one. When we finally got home 13 hours had passed since we left. Yes, it was a busy day, but as Kaleb said, "a fun, busy day!"

No comments: