Sunday, December 23, 2007

Growing by Leaps and Carseats!


Here is Gavin coming home from the hospital. He's so tiny (although Kaleb & Noe look little to me too in this picture) and barely fits in his huge carseat. Notice his hat- there were no pink & blue at the hospital, ONLY pink!


This was Gavin's last ride in his "baby" carseat. He barely fits, because he's so huge!


Now that he's one, he thinks he's all grown-up because he now rides in a "big boy" carseat. He loves that he is facing the front, sitting up, and he's now in the passenger side of the car (before he was on the driver side). Check out his shoes! After he outgrew all of the darling pairs that Leslie gave him, we were on the hunt to find some new shoes here. Taiwanese fashion is VERY cutesy, not very conservative. I looked everywhere for plain black, or brown, or navy shoes- dressy shoes or casual shoes, but nope I couldn't find any. We got this pair from Pablosky. After trying on almost every pair in the store we finally found a pair that fit with a little bit of room to grow. I was so happy to find a pair that fit him, that I didn't care that they're pastel blue and white with baseball, basketball, and soccer balls on them. Now I kind of wish I looked harder (but seriously, I tried). Oh well, they'll make a fond memory later!

No comments: