When Leonard came home from work tonight, I had dinner on the stove, the kids playing, and I was "working" in the office. He hollers back to me, "Hi honey, where are you? Are you going to join us for dinner?" Before I could answer, Kaleb says (in his best mommy voice) "I'm working on my blog, I'll be right there." I busted up laughing- what a cutie! Yes, today I have blogged a lot (this is my 9th post). Life has just been so crazy busy lately that I needed some down-time today. This morning I exercised, but Gavin & I missed Kindermusik so we could go to his Peter Rabbit shoot. After we got home I've been in-and-out of the office all day working on my blog. When the big kids got home from school, they were great at entertaining Gavin so I could work/play a bit more. Now Len's home so I can really play! However, I will sign off now as I want to go read from our 24 Days of Christmas book (scripture, carol, and story) and watch a Christmas special before the kids have to go to bed. I told you this was addicting!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
I totally feel you! I am NOT surviving without my computer! Seeoms like your hubby is a better sport than Ben!
Post a Comment