
We had a fabulous time at Len's work party. We all enjoyed a delicious turkey & ham dinner with all the trimmings followed by a to-die-for chocolate cake. The kids had a visit from Santa and our 3 all received a book they had wanted. Kaleb got a book on the human body, Noe got a book of nursery rhymes with 400 stickers, and Gavin got The Very Hungry Caterpillar. How did Santa know those were exactly what they wanted? My camera battery was dying after each shot I took, so I was never able to get a good one. Noe and Santa look a little tipsy in this one, but I assure you the kids only had soft drinks- tee hee.
There were only 5 kids at our first 2 Christmas parties here in Taiwan. This year there were 13 kids!!! It was fun having more little people around. In this picture Kaleb looks tipsy (well Noe does a little bit too), but they were having fun with their good friends Lauren and Justin. I'm so thankful for Len's job, and that we're able to have fun celebrations together each year.
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment