
I'm 17 1/2 weeks pregnant now, and this morning at the Doctor's office she was able to determine the baby's gender. We're not going to tell our big kids yet, so I can't publish the info on my blog until they know (since they read it). Anyway, I'd love to hear what you think the baby is. Please answer our poll on the right hand side. I'll post the answer next week!
When I was doing my "pink and blue" search for images for this post, I found this painting by Georgia O'Keefe. I love it, and wanted to share it here. Enjoy!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
3 comments:
Based on your comment on my blog, I guess boy
I guessed boy. I have a knack for this type of thing. I was right with two of my other friends... so we'll see... :)
Hey Jen! I never see you these days! I am so excited to hear your new baby news!!! Hugs! Nicky x
Post a Comment