On Saturday, we put all of our Christmas decorations up. This way we get to enjoy them for the whole Christmas season. Plus, our December calendar is full, so if we didn't do it then we wouldn't have gotten it done. We put on our favorite Christmas CD's like we always do, but this year we wore our Santa hats and Jingle Bell necklaces too. It made it even more fun acting like Santa's elves!

I believe in Santa!
I believe in Santa!
Our sweet friends, the Millward's know that we like Nativity Sets from around the world. They brought us this beautiful one from Ecuador. I love it! Thanks guys. My friend, Amy gave me the picture in the background. It says, "Each of us is an innkeeper, who must decide if there is room for Jesus." -Neal A. Maxwell. Thanks Amy, I love it too!
1 comment:
Doesn't it feel good to get Christmas up... it just makes me happy. Looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving too.
Post a Comment