I've been writing out our Christmas cards to get them all ready to send out on Monday. Every year I try to track down one of my old roommates, Diane Draper. If anyone knows her contact info, please let me know. Anyway, I was wondering if any of my long lost friends have ever tried to track me down. If they are, they can find me here. My name is Jennifer Reil, and my former name is Jennifer Pittl. I know this post may seem ironic, since a couple of weeks ago I was thinking about going private. What can I say, I'm a girl, it's my prerogative to change my mind!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
have you tried facebook? i've found a few long lost friends there.
if you go private, please make sure you put me on your list so i can keep up with you and can you please e-mail me your mailing address so that I can send you a christmas card?
Post a Comment