I am so thankful for my little family. My husband truly is my best friend, and he treats me like a Queen. All 3 of my children mean the world to me, and I feel so humbled and blessed to be their mother. I'm reminded of the quote, "I look into your eyes, and I know my God loves me." I know Heavenly Father loves me, because he has filled my life with such wonderful people.

I'm so grateful for my "Lee" family. My mom & step-dad; my brother Brent, his wife Whitney, & my adorable nephew Isaac; my sister Amanda & her fiance Coleman; my sister Erika & her husband Tom; and my baby brother Kristopher. I love you guys!

I'm so grateful for my "Pittl" family. My dad & step-mom; my sister Lana, her husband Joey, and their 2 sweet boys Tyler & Jacob; my brother Clint, his fiance Lacey, & their cute little Conner; my brother Adam & his wife LaChele; and my brother Wyatt, his wife Karlee, & their darling Keegan. I love you guys!

I'm so grateful for my "Reil" family. Arlie & Marlene did a great job raising their boys and I know they are watching over us from heaven. My 3 brothers-in-law, Ken, Kevin, and Steve are all amazing men, husbands, and fathers. My 3 sisters-in-law, Janalyn, Delyna, and Suzi are all wonderful women, inspirations to me, and I'm glad I can call them my friends. All of my adorable nieces and nephews: Brooke, Brett, Jake, Madison, Payton, Alex, Ashton, Sydney, Max, and Isabelle are fantastic kids and great cousins to my kids. I love you guys!

I'm so grateful for my "Lee" family. My mom & step-dad; my brother Brent, his wife Whitney, & my adorable nephew Isaac; my sister Amanda & her fiance Coleman; my sister Erika & her husband Tom; and my baby brother Kristopher. I love you guys!

I'm so grateful for my "Pittl" family. My dad & step-mom; my sister Lana, her husband Joey, and their 2 sweet boys Tyler & Jacob; my brother Clint, his fiance Lacey, & their cute little Conner; my brother Adam & his wife LaChele; and my brother Wyatt, his wife Karlee, & their darling Keegan. I love you guys!

I'm so grateful for my "Reil" family. Arlie & Marlene did a great job raising their boys and I know they are watching over us from heaven. My 3 brothers-in-law, Ken, Kevin, and Steve are all amazing men, husbands, and fathers. My 3 sisters-in-law, Janalyn, Delyna, and Suzi are all wonderful women, inspirations to me, and I'm glad I can call them my friends. All of my adorable nieces and nephews: Brooke, Brett, Jake, Madison, Payton, Alex, Ashton, Sydney, Max, and Isabelle are fantastic kids and great cousins to my kids. I love you guys!
*I'm also so grateful for all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. As you can see I have A LOT of family, and I am so glad I do! I'm also so grateful for all of my friends near and far. My life has been touched and blessed by all of the loving relationships I have.

No comments:
Post a Comment