Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 4- 15 weeks


I am so grateful to be 15 1/2 weeks pregnant and finally in my second trimester! My first trimester was rough with morning sickness 24/7. I'd like to say the nausea is completely gone, but I can't. I'm trying to see the glass half-full though, and it has decreased. Hopefully it will go away all together before the indigestion and heartburn set in.



Isn't this a cute picture of a little 15 week fetus? I wonder what my new little one will look like?

*I am in desperate need of winter maternity clothes. However, I am 5'11" and just do not fit into Taiwanese sizes. Unfortunately, many US companies (Old Navy.com) won't ship to Taiwan, and even if they did they won't take my Canadian credit card. Other Canadian companies (Old Navy.ca) only give you store locations, you can't buy from their sites. Come on internet companies, if you're going to sell on the web it's time to enter the globalization age and accept money from anywhere and ship to everywhere! (I have done this with Amazon, Toys 'R Us, Kodak, Blurb, but I've also had problems with other clothing companies- darn you Children's Place.) If there are any Canadians in Taiwan who have faced a similar problem, please help a sister out and let me know what solutions you found!

1 comment:

the andersons said...

you look so beautiful... hope the sickness continues to decrease!