Saturday, November 1, 2008

Have you seen IT yet?


The phenomenon arrived in Taiwan on October 24th. We were planning on taking the kids that night, but unfortunately Len had to work late. After a busy week, we took the kids to a matinee today (and we saw our friends, the Beers and the Cavuotis there too). If you like all things related to music/dance/theater like me, it is a cute show. However, my favorite was watching my Baby Love completely rock out during every song. For only a 22 month old, he's got some moves. I love that he has the music in him like his big brother and sister. If only my life were a musical- ha ha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! B took M to on a daddy daughter date so I haven't seen it yet, I want though maybe little B and I'll go he' loves the music to the other two shoes.
My b in law saw the opening night -he works for Disney and he has his pic when he's walking behind Vanessa-who looks awful but still kind of funny.