Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Impromptu Slumber Party


Every Christmas Eve (and most of Christmas Break) Kaleb & Noe have slumber parties on the hide-a-bed. Last night they got it out and were playing on it, and then of course asked if they could sleep on it. My initial response was, "no, not on a school night." However, I quickly changed my mind as Leonard was at the Temple, and I realized this could make bed time easier. While I was tucking them in, Gavin climbed in and got in the middle of it. It was a sweet little moment.


Of course, Gavin lasted all of 30 seconds after I left the room. Noe woke up at 10:30, 1:30, and again at 4:30. I was so aggrivated and wanted her to sleep in her own bed after each time, but she insisted going back to the hide-a-bed, ugh! Kaleb slept through the night though. We'll continue the tradition on Christmas Eve, but never again on a school night!

No comments: