Since I did a post to my favorite shoes earlier this year, I wanted to do one to my favorite purses. This summer when we were in California, my sisters-in-law and I went shopping at the LA Fashion District. If you've never been to Santee Alley, you must go. It's like shopping in Tijuana, Mexico or Asian Night Markets, but you're in the States!
Fushia Power! I also got matching pink leather flip flops to match. Actually, I bought a lot of fuschia this summer, a t-shirt, toe nail polish, and a cowgirl hat for Noe.
I love colored leather, so I got a rainbow bag to appreciate lots of color (plus it goes with almost anything.)
Suzi had a giraffe-print diaper bag, so I had to copy with this purse. Some think it's cow-print, but I just think it's cute.
I got this little tote when we were in Thailand. It's small, so it's only used when I'm out without my kiddos.
I got this one here in Taiwan. It's basic brown, but you have to have at least one conservative bag.
Last week I prepared the Relief Society lesson on "The Second Coming and the Millennium." The Joseph Smith book talked about the "Armor of Righteousness." This is a masculine idea, and I wanted to use a more feminine approach. I put together a "Purse of Spiritual Preparedness." I put the following things inside:
No comments:
Post a Comment