I love sending and receiving Christmas cards each year. We started sending them out the first year after we were married in 1997. After we became parents in 2002 we started sending pictures with them. After we moved to Taiwan in 2005 we started sending out e-newsletters. Last year I started this blog, and now send Christmas greetings out on it too. Hopefully, I've been able to reach all of our loved ones so they know we are thinking of them and hoping they all have a wonderful Christmas!
*I thought it would be fun to take a little walk down memory lane:
2008 (it was actually taken last January, but since our cards are blue & purple this year, I thought why re-invent the wheel? Sure they're almost a year old, but they were still taken in 2008. Gavin's grown taller, Noe's hair has grown longer, and my belly has grown bigger.)
2007 (Our first with sweet Gavin.)
2006 (Yes, Gavin is missing. He was due January 9th, and I already sent out our Christmas cards before he was born on December 17th. He was in the NICU for 9 days, and didn't come home until Christmas morning anyway.)

2005

2004

2003 (We actually couldn't afford 120 prints, so our cards were empty this year, but this was the picture we had wanted to send.)

2002 (Yes, my sweet husband wore pajamas for our picture- he is such a good sport!)
*I came across this Xerox site that will print Christmas cards for US Soldiers currently deployed for free. Visit Let's Say Thanks to send one today.
2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for the lovely card~ one more member will be added to the pic next year ^^
Happy Holidays
Merry Christmas to your all!!!! Leonard, my dear neighbour, you hair looks quite the same compared with 5 years ago...
hohoho
Post a Comment