Saturday, December 20, 2008

Halloween Again?

Kaleb and Noe had a job for Halloween costumes today. Since their pictures go directly on the costume packaging, there is no catalog, so we got a CD of their pictures. I do enjoy the catalogs, but since I am STILL waiting for 3 catalogs from last year, I wish we always got CD's of their work. Anyway, they had fun playing dress-up, and I think they look so cute!


Spider Witch


Count Dracula


Golden Princess


Night Ninja


Purple Witch


Royal Knight


Little Red Riding Hood


Spooky Skeleton


Pink Witch


Pirate Captain


Woodland Fairy


These kids are so sweet, but next Halloween we'll have to plan our costumes to fit over our snowsuits- ugh!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Your twins are so adorable. How did they learn to pose so well? My kids are the worst at that! We are getting better but I still have yet to catch a good one of all three!

The Lee Family said...

I do have to say that you have some very cut kids, cant wait for the next one.