
It's one of those things you'll never forget. Like when you first heard JFK was shot, or that the space shuttle The Challenger had blown up. I was pregnant with Kaleb & Noe and Len & I were living with my dad and step-mom. My step-mom came and woke us up and told us we needed to go and watch the news. We started watching right before the second tower fell. I immediately started crying and I remember my dad told me that I couldn't cry since I was pregnant, he didn't want the babies to feel my stress. I couldn't NOT cry! America is my home and the country that I love. She stands for such beautiful things. I could not understand why anyone would want to hurt her! I do worry about the state of the world and the future. Are we really going to all be better off if China becomes the next super power?
If you haven't seen this commercial, you must check it out: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-QUmj7CScU), but have a tissue ready. God Bless America!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment