Friday, September 9, 2011

What to do when you feel like a beached whale...


...put your feet up and get pampered! My sweet friends, Airi, Angelique, Annick, Jackie, Laura, Lianne, Marsha, Mary, Rhonda, and Sonia gave me a gift certificate for a mani-pedi for my birthday. Since I could no longer reach my toes, I felt it was time to redeem it!


It had been well over a year since my last manicure- and that was a 10 minute one during my layover in the Toronto airport. I think the last pedicure I got was for my 20th birthday! Thanks so much everyone! My feet are SO soft now. (Notice my fingers are too fat for my wedding ring to fit, sigh.)



Since it had been 6 months since my last cut and color, I decided it was time to get that done too. I do feel better about myself having my toes, fingers, and hair done, but unfortunately I still feel like a beached whale- ha ha!

No comments: