Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ABC...XYZ


I saw this on my friend, Chris' blog and thought I'd try!

{a} age :: 36.
{b} bed size :: King.
{c} chore you hate :: Mopping the floors, the kids keep them CONSTANTLY dirty!
{d} dogs :: Do Webkinz count? We visit real ones at Gramma and Grampa's.
{e} essential start to your day :: My morning meditation- read scriptures, say prayers, write in journal. After the baby is born, I can't wait to add exercise to the list.
{f} favorite color :: Yellow.
{g} gold or silver :: Both.
{h} height :: 5'11".
{i} instruments you play :: My kids' toy xylophone- ha ha!
{j} job title :: Wife, Mom, Homemaker, Life Artist.
{k} kids :: Almost 5.
{l} live :: In Canada's capital.
{m} maiden name :: Pittl.
{n} nicknames :: Now- Woman, Love, Mommy, Jen. As a kid- Jenny Penny, Susie Buttons, TW (Tiny Wench), Sissy.
{o} overnight hospital stays :: For all 3 of my c-sections, and for the month Noe was hospitalized.
{p} pet peeve :: Mean people.
{q} quote :: 1- Choose thy Love; Love thy Choice. 2- Children need the Most love when they are the Least lovable.
{r} righty or lefty :: Righty.
{s} siblings :: 2 brothers, 2 sisters. 3 step-brothers, 1 step-sister. 4 brothers-in-law, 7 sisters-in-law.
{t} time you wake up :: The alarm goes off at 6:00, but I am usually awake before 5:30.
{u} university attended :: Brigham Young University (Bring 'em young- ha ha!)
{v} vegetables you dislike :: Bitter lettuces.
{w} what makes you run late :: Getting my kids ready.
{x} x-rays you’ve had :: Toe, elbow, teeth, chest (for immigration purposes).
{y} yummy food :: Filet mignon, cheesecake.
{z} zoo animal favorite :: Koalas.

Please let me know if you do this on your blog!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I did this! Wondering when I would see one of these on someones blog