
This is pretty much how I feel these days- can't sleep, breathe, walk, let alone glow- ha ha! I tried talking to my doc at my last appointment and he just basically brushed aside my concerns. My previous doctors were adamant about me NOT going into labor before the scheduled c-section as it can be a lot more dangerous for baby and mommy (and this is c-sec #4 for me). New doc just told me if I go into labor head to the hospital. Oh, okay! Next week he is out of town and I am seeing one of his colleagues for my appointment. I hope he will talk to me and give me some peace of mind!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
Hi Jen! Just popped in on your blog to see how you are doing! Hang in there these last few weeks...I know it's so hard. You have the sweetest children--how did they get to be so photogenic??!! Hugs--Juliet
Post a Comment