Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Summer Hurrah

Our last day of summer vacation fell on Labor Day, so Len had the day off of work too. We originally wanted to go back to Peche Lake one last time, but the weather was too cool and we wanted to get all the back-to-school prep done early so the kids could get to bed on time. So instead, we headed to McDonald's. We all got ice cream cones, then we let the kids climb and slide in the playplace for an hour. (Len brought his laptop and I brought my book- the time passed quickly for all of us!)






My camera battery died, so I didn't get any shots of them in the playplace, but they all had such a fun time. Who knew McDonald's would be such a hit? Well, I loved it as a kid too.

*Leonard gave all 4 of the children beautiful Father's blessings. He also gave me (& baby-to-be) one too. I am so grateful for a husband that holds the Priesthood worthily and loves his family so much!

No comments: