Today was Gavin's first day of school and he was so excited! His teacher invited him in to tour the classroom during the last week of summer vacation and she also hosted a play day for all of the junior and senior kindergartners on the school playground. Last week Gavin went for his interview and was ready to stay. They do a staggered start here, so today was finally his first real day.
He looks so handsome and so grown-up!
He is just thrilled that he has a backpack and lunch bag like Kaleb and Noe!
My 3 school kids.
Do you recognize his teacher? Yep, she was Kaleb and Noe's beloved teacher of the past 2 years. We are so happy that she will be Gavin's teacher this year. I was worried Gavin would cry, but he barely said goodbye- he was just ready to start already!
Of course, I cried (since my baby love is now a big school kid) and Len's eyes got watery, but Teague cried the hardest. I think it was because he wanted to stay at school too. Thank goodness I still get 2 more years with him. He will be busy this year with Play School (which he jumped right into this morning), Phonics Class, Play Day, Institute, and Nursery. I think all of my kids are going to have a great school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment