Monday, March 3, 2014

Day of Love

The kids were hard at work getting their Valentine cards all ready for school.

Noe's were Lalaloopsy.

Gavin had Cars.

I didn't even think to have Hiram make some for his friends, but some of his friends gave him one with a bag of jelly beans- so sweet!

Teague had Hot Wheels.

And Kaleb had Scooby Doo.

An assortment of some of the cards they got in return (with lots of red, heart-shaped suckers).

That evening Len and I finally made it to Mongolian Village Grill.  Mmmm, I sure love Mongolian barbecue.  The waitress brought me a red carnation with our bill, ahhh.

We went back home for dessert- Nanaimo bars!
(I forgot to take a pic of the cute heart-shaped chocolate lollipops I got for my Visiting Teaching sisters.)
  We also had a long weekend following Valentine's Day.  During the weekend we watched a couple of our favorite love stories- A Knight's Tale and Ever After.  We also drove down to Massena, NY to buy Kaleb a new suit and Noe a new dress for their upcoming birthdays.  I wish we could have a lovey holiday and long weekend every month!

No comments: