Friday, March 7, 2014

Twelve Twins

Today my twins are twelve!  I am so glad I am a mother and I am so thankful for each of my children.  Kaleb and Noe will get quite the celebrating this year.  As today is a PD day, there is no school so they brought in cupcakes yesterday.  Tonight they will get dinner of their choice (Chinese food) and open their gifts from us.  This Saturday will be Kaleb's friend party, then the following Saturday will be Noe's.  This Sunday Noe will begin Young Women's at church, and Kaleb will be ordained to the Priesthood.  Next Sunday, Kaleb will get to pass the sacrament for the fist time.  That reminds me, I need to schedule an appointment to have their pictures taken in their new suit and dress!
 
I wanted to share their day with some other famous boy & girl twins:
 
Raggedy Ann & Andy

The Wonder Twins from the Super Friends
 
Lem & Ada from Strawberry Shortcake (I had these as a child)

Little Twin Stars from Sanrio

Baby Hugs & Tugs from the Care Bears

HeMan & SheRa

Cabbage Patch Kids (I still have these)

Precious Moments (my aunt made me these)

These two aren't famous, but after Kaleb and Noe were born we got them similar dolls (that they still have)

Eddie & Sarah Lynn from Fisher-Price's Little People (yep, we've got tons of them)

Dora the Explorer's super babies

The Loving Family (Noe got for her 9th birthday)
 
I highly recommend boy and girl twins to anyone, tee hee!

No comments: