Back in September, I gave my friend, Annick 3 sketches of possible mural ideas for her basement playroom.
Jungle Monkey,
Safari Lion,
and Polka Dot Friends. This is the one she chose, but she wanted a tiger instead of a lion and a giraffe too.
The first day I did the first coat for the tiger (except his smile, his muzzle had to dry first, but I forgot to take a picture that day).
The second day I got the first coats done for the rest of the animals.
Then I got pregnant and sick and became a zombie throughout October and November. With the holidays in December, I didn't get back over to paint until January. This time I painted the rest of the smiles, the mini polka dots and did some of the colors' second coats.
In February I finally finished it up with some third coats and I think it turned out pretty darn cute (if I do say so myself).
Mr. Tiger.
Mr. Elephant.
Mr. Monkey.
Mr. Giraffe.
I hope you like it Annick!!
Now I'm ready to paint a mural in my own home...someday!
No comments:
Post a Comment