Friday, March 28, 2014

Fashion Show

Usually, the kids like to spend their birthday money on family outings- to the movies, out to dinner, etc.  However, this year I have big 12 year-olds who wanted to go shopping for themselves.  I couldn't blame them, shopping is fun!  I took Noé out and she got a whole new wardrobe.  She needed new LONG skirts and dresses for church and she got a few really cute ones. 
This long black skirt is perfect for year-round wear.
(Target)
 
This pink and blue striped one is lovely.
(Target)

This rainbow dress is probably my favorite.
(The Children's Place)

I also adore these floral jeggings.
(The Children's Place)

She has several shirts from Justice (thanks to the hand-me-downs of our awesome neighbors), but I could never bring myself to buy her any.  I mean $27 for a t-shirt, are you kidding me?  Luckily, they were having a 40% off, with an additional 20% off sale (basically 52% off the original price), so she got this cute monkey shirt for just under $13.
(Justice)

A new swimsuit with little shorts.  The two came together and the shorts were marked as a 10/12, the suit as a 14/16- ugh!  I would take them back to exchange, but all the other suits in this style were 7/8s.  She will probably fit into it properly in 4 years, which is how long it's going to take for all of our snow to melt anyway.
(Target)

The pajamas are also hand-me-downs (so cute), but she bought this cute little sleep mask and wears it every night.
(Dollarama)
 
I think she made some great purchases (including rubber band refills for her rainbow loom bracelet maker) and afterwards I treated her to a Cinnabon.  I like this new era of shopping with my girl!

No comments: