Monday, March 10, 2014

Hero

The other day Gavin asked me what he had to do to become a hero.  I told him I could think of two things- love others and try to help them.  He responded with, "What about being kind, gentle, and funny?"  I told him I thought those were great ideas too.  So he then summarized, "To be a hero I need to do 5 things- care for others, help them, be kind, be gentle, and be funny."  You got it buddy!  And guess what?  You're already my hero!!
 
I have to add another little Gavin story.  During March break we watched the Harry Potter movies.  After Harry kisses Cho for the first time, Gavin asks, "How did he learn to do that?"  Oh Gavin, you're too young to kiss girls!

I had to add this pic of my 3 little guys.  They are at such a fun age and usually play so well together.  Love it!

No comments: