I probably have too many Easter decorations, but since it is the most important holy day to us why not make it a big holiday? Plus, I am a child from the 80's and I adore pastels!
The tablescape is my favorite. These eight pictures of Christ's life by Simon Dewey are so beautiful to me! I bring them out at Christmas too. Even though we have snow outside, I still have tulips inside (artificial of course, but they still make me happy).
I love our four-day Easter weekend in Canada. On Friday we usually clean house and prepare. On Saturday the Easter Bunny visits us with fun baskets filled with goodies and we dye Easter eggs. On Sunday we worship at church and usually have a new Sunday best outfit. After church we have a fancy dinner and Easter egg hunt. On Easter Monday we just enjoy one another's company. This year Teague's birthday falls on Easter Monday, so we'll get to celebrate him. I love Easter! I love Spring! (I hope spring will come soon.)
No comments:
Post a Comment