Friday, April 18, 2014

Surprise Shower

So I thought something might be up when Poppa came home with all of these gorgeous flowers.

Yep, my sneak of a mom threw a surprise baby shower for me.  (Of course, on the only day I didn't do my hair on my trip, ha!).  We ate yummy chicken salad croissant sandwiches with chips & dip, followed by my favorite- Marie Callender's pies.

Baby girl got spoiled with the cutest clothes ever!

Mandy facetimed Erika so she could be a part of it.  Wish you were there Eri!  Aunt Connie was out of town too, but also sent gifts.

Thanks Devin & Kris,

Mom & Aunt Linda,

Aunt Debbi, & Aunt Susie,

Mandy, & Lynn,
(I want to be thin and blonde again!)

and Erika & Aunt Connie!
Baby girl and I really appreciate your love and generosity!

Becky & Leslie weren't able to make it to the shower, so they took me out to dinner the next night and spoiled baby girl with more cute clothes!  I need to go buy lots of thank you cards!

No comments: