Thursday, April 3, 2014

New Beginnings

Even though I went to New Beginnings six times in my youth, and five times as a leader, this was my first time going as a mother, so it was definitely the most special!  Noé gave a talk on Good Works and all of the girls did a great job with the program.  Noé's favorite was Chloe's talk about having faith (in the Lord), trust (in yourself), and pixie dust to take care of the rest.  I'm sad I didn't get pics from Kaleb's Priesthood Preview, but I didn't take these pics either- thank you facebook!  Here are 3 of the 4 leaders and 10 of the 20 young women (one of my darling CTR 4's is standing in for a camera shy Laurel, so cute).

Noé and I LOVED the rainbow Jell-O salad, fruit kebabs, rice krispy treats, cupcakes, skittles, and napkins.  Rainbows are just fun!

No comments: