Friday, April 18, 2014

Lynn & Scott's Wedding

Mr. & Mrs. Mellin had an absolutely beautiful wedding on April 12, 2014.  Of course, this post has tons of pics to record it!

Here are some shots when we were getting ready at the Golf Club. 
Mom (Aunt Debbi) and Daughter.

Aunt Connie and Rachel.

Erika, Amanda, Mom, and Me.
All 3 of the feisty Barlow sisters and their 5 daughters were in attendance.

My beautiful cousin!  I was almost 5 when she was born and for another 4 years we were the only grandkids in the family.  I still remember driving from Idaho to California after she was born.

My handsome little Ring Bearer.

With his cute "Here comes the Bride" sign (which he didn't wear in the end, darn!).  He did carry the cute ring box though.

With the pretty flower girls.

Having a chat with the bride.

She's so pretty!

Lynn and Scott's colors were blue and green, so the bridesmaids wore blue dresses and carried these gorgeous green & white bouquets.

Lynn's bouquet was made out of brooches.  Many were sentimental, including Granny's bling name tag front and center.  We love and miss you Wanda!
 
Lynn's parents are divorced and she was raised by her mom.  I think it was very sweet that she had her dad AND mom walk her down the aisle.

Waiting to become Mr. & Mrs.!

The sweet smooch!

The groom's fam.

The bride's dad's fam.
I can't wait to see the professional pics (especially so I can steal the pic of the bride's mom's fam that I'm in and the wedding party that Teague is in).
 
Around our table at the reception-
Mom & Poppa,

Teague & me,

Mandy & Coleman,

Jared & Erika,
 
Kris & Devin.

At the table next to us was Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Susie, & Connor,

Rachel & Brad,
and Uncle Steve & Aunt Connie, their nephew & niece, and Aunt Debbi.

All the girl cousins!

Teague fell asleep during dinner,

and missed out on the delicious cake, and dancing the night away.

Scott & Lynn- we wish you a lifetime of joy, beauty, laughter, and love!

No comments: