Noé made a plate of "brownies" for her teacher today, "brown e's"- ha, I love it! I asked her where she got the idea and she told me from Pinterest. A girl after my own heart.
Today I am taking down our St. Pat's décor and putting up our Easter stuff. Our neighbor put hers up on Sunday. I just wish her Easter bunny was a chocolate bunny instead of a snow bunny! Oh well, all of our snow played into Leonard's April Fool's joke this morning. After all the kids were up and eating breakfast, he told them it was too bad they weren't still in bed since it was a snow day. He got them good! Yes, we still have mountains of snow, but the icebergs are *starting* to melt (it will probably take a month before we are snow free, but here's hoping we'll have warm weather soon!).

No comments:
Post a Comment