Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter Saturday

The Easter Bunny came and the kids were so excited to see that he filled their baskets with Cookies & cream white chocolate bunnies; Peeps; Reese's pieces carrots; Cadbury cream eggs and caramel eggs; Reese eggs; Twix eggs; and Jelly beans!





Teague and Hiram are too little to hold their baskets on their laps- the handles cover their faces.

Next up was coloring Easter eggs.
(Notice how the snow is all melted in the backyard?  I wanted an Easter miracle to have all of the snow melted on our land.  I got my wish!  I may have helped by pouring hot water on the last 3 patches we had, ha ha!)

We tried a "marble" effect, but I don't think we'll be trying it again in the near future.  They just made the eggs greasy.  Thank goodness they still made tasty deviled eggs!

No comments: