2020 has been (and still is) a crazy year! I am so grateful for the extra time I've been able to spend with this crew. I love each one of them with all of my heart and am so grateful they are mine. Families are forever!!
Kaleb is one smart cookie (like he got a 35 on his ACT smart cookie!!). He is also very talented. Any hobby he is interested in he just picks up and masters. Music is his favorite and he can play so many instruments. He can also compose music and has written dozens of beautiful songs. I'm excited he gets to go to UPenn next month to study architecture, but I'm going to miss him so much! I look forward to the day when he designs a summer home for us where all of our kids and grandkids can gather for a reunion every year (I can still dream, right?).
*UPenn is only doing online classes this semester, so I get to keep him a little longer!
Noé is beautiful inside and out! She is a good friend and a hard worker. She sets goals then she works to achieve them. Her current nickname is Nanny Noé because she is such a good help with her younger siblings. For her sake, I wish BYU-Hawaii would be open during the fall semester, but for my sake, I'm happy we get to keep her a little while longer!
Gavin is growing up! He is now taller than Noé and is almost as tall as me. His voice is changing and he needs to start shaving. He is a voracious reader and loves all the fantasy worlds- Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, the list goes on and on. He is a great helper and has a tender heart.
Teague doesn't like to sit still. If he can't burn off his energy outside, he'll climb our stairs over and over. He is a picky eater, but has a wicked sweet tooth. He loves watching competitive baking shows. He also loves creating competitive shows that his stuffed animals star in. He has a great sense of humor and is fun to have around.
Hiram is a funny guy. Sometimes he wants to communicate with sounds instead of words, and other times he's so loud and lively about a topic he's passionate about. He's currently enjoying Minecraft, caring for Macy, snuggling me at night (which I'm loving too!), chocolate is his favorite food, and he has the cutest raspy voice.
She reminds us of Rapunzel, but we call her Ali Cat. Ali loves to draw, run fast, dress up in a tutu or flower crown on any given day, and adores the color purple. We adore her!
I don't know why I was so worried about her extra chromosome before she was born. She is a gift!
Macy loves to sing, dance, laugh, generally have fun. She's working really hard at standing on her own and has started taking steps with help. She is not interested in solid foods at all, so we are patiently feeding her purees still and keep trying to introduce solids to her. Some days we can get her to vocalize new words, while other days not at all. Her smiles are huge and she gives the best hugs!
I feel like the luckiest lady in the world! I love this sweet family of mine with all of my heart. My only wish is that everyone would feel as lucky as I do.



















No comments:
Post a Comment