2019's October was the most glorious October I've experienced in Ottawa (except for the day we moved and on Halloween when it rained SO hard!). We had many warm days and the gorgeous leaves stayed on the trees so long. Almost every day after school, I'd take the kids to the park to play for a bit on our way home from the bus stop. Of course, we had to head over to the park to get some family photos in front of all this glory!
So thankful for this family of mine, collectively and individually!
Even when (or especially when) we're silly!
I grew up where the leaves fell off the trees still green. I love that the leaves really turn red here!
See the rainbow? Red, orange, yellow, green, blue...
...even purple in the flower beds!
2020 has been so crazy, but I hope this October will be just as spectacular!
No comments:
Post a Comment