Macy won't have her real golden birthday until she turns 22. But on this day, she turned 22 months and she was hamming it up for the camera. Oh, I love this sweetheart!
“Play in the warmth of the sun…
Dance in the light of the moon…
Dream in the glow of the stars”
This is Me
Jennifer
My Honey
Leonard
"I will spend eternity knowing my children as adults. But tonight, right here, right now, and for the next precious years, I have the rare privilege of knowing them as a child. What a gift to experience the children in our lives as children! For a brief moment during the journey of mortality, we get to watch them laugh, learn, experience, grow." -Hilary Weeks
My Sunshine Boy
Kaleb
My Barbarian Princess
Noé
My Sugar Kisses
Gavin
My Sweet Cheeks
Teague
My Maple Sugar
Hiram
My Little Chicky
Ali
My Precious Angel
Macy
For time and throughout all eternity The Reil's Established 1997 Our happily ever after Flying by the seat of our pants!
This is a story. I'm an American girl in love with a Canadian boy. With our seven kiddos- wonder twins, three musketeers, and two little princesses (our littlest princess also has Down syndrome)- we're living our dream. We've lived in the USA, Canada, England, Taiwan, India, and now call France home. I hope we can visit every continent, and swim in every ocean. If you read this story, please say hi. I'd love to read your story too.
No comments:
Post a Comment