With 2019 being the last Halloween we would all live under the same roof, I splurged and got us these adorable fruits and veggies costumes. We wore them 5 times though, so we got our money out of them (plus you may see them again in a few years!). We wore them to the elementary school family dance, our new neighborhood party, our ward's trunk-or-treat, the kids wore them at their school Halloween parade, and then of course we donned them to go trick-or-treating/pass out candy.
It POURED down rain on Halloween night, I mean POURED! Len still took the kids around the block and they brought home a pretty good stash! Macy and I stayed home to pass out candy. We only got a few visitors, so I gave them each a handful of candy.
Of course, after the trick-or-treating was over we watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
No comments:
Post a Comment