
We spent a fabulous day at the Aboriginal Village Culture Center! It's part amusement park, part living museum, part beautiful garden, and a whole lot of fun!

We met up with the Robinson family and really enjoyed spending the day with them!
Len got a kick out of the Buddhist monks riding the double-decker carousal.

The lovely Robinson's- Kay, Lizzy, and Adam. Len got another fun shot of 4 chickens up a tree. Have you ever heard of such a thing before?

We watched a dance performance by one of the nine tribes represented here. First the girls came out doing the daily chores, next the men ran out and swung on a rope across the moat, then they all paired up and lived happily ever after. At least that was my understanding from the dance since the narration wasn't in English. They gave a great performance though!

At the end of this park was a beautiful palace with a huge, gorgeous, manicured garden. Len's always wanted to live in a castle. I think maybe I could live here, but only if the grounds were included!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago



1 comment:
Wow Jen, I love the pics! This looks incredible! I wish we had been able to travel more when we lived there. Ben got to go around quite a bit after I left, but I missed out on everything but that town that has strawberry picking.
Hopefully we'll get to come back!
Post a Comment