It's time for my first give-away on the blog!!! Why now, you ask? Because...
- I'm finally caught up with all of my back posts for 2007, so now I can finally make a blurb book for it! (if you're ever bored- go to my archives and have a looksee)
- This is post #221, and I wanted to do something fun every 100 posts but I missed #200.
- It's Thursday.
- Tomorrow we're going to Sun Moon Lake to end our spring break (and hopefully escape all the rain we've had.)
- I'm craving comments! So if you've said hi before, please say hi again. If you haven't said hi yet, please do now. Maybe you'll be the lucky winner!
Here's what the lucky winner will receive:
A miniature qipao bag. It has pockets in the front and back that are perfect for keeping your cell phone, chapstick, whatever little treasure, handy in your purse or your favorite gal's purse.
A little Year of the Rat figurine. Fun if you were born in the year of the rat (1900, 1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996) or if you know a baby being born this year!
A solid brass key chain shaped like an ancient Chinese coin. It also has a handy clip.
A jade bead and Chinese knot bracelet. It expands and contracts to fit the size of your wrist.
10 pairs of sandalwood chopsticks. Great for hosting your next Chinese food dinner party.
I had fun shopping for these prizes and if you'd like to win them, simply click on "Comments" under this post and say hi! Sign up at blogger.com and you can leave comments without having to create your own blog. It's free and easy. I'll draw the winner next Thursday. Happy playing!





21 comments:
A prize? A prize? Okay, you got me to comment. :) No really, I think your blog is great and I should comment more often! And I want to hear how Sun Moon Lake is!
Kevy says hi
Oh Jen!! You are too funny! I love it!
Annick
Hey Jen, I finally got a minute to sit down and read some of your blog. It's awesome! I hope you enjoy Sun Moon Lake - I found it a bit over-rated but it was definately a nice spot to unwind for a day or so. If you read this prior to going there is a restaurant attached to a hotel with a patio overlooking the lake (it's about 3 places over from Starbucks) where they do a lovely Aboriginal dinner - it's quite cool looking and yummy tasting too! Loved seeing the posters of the kids - I miss going on those hunts! Have an awesome day!
Dear Jen,
Would you mail it all the way to us, in Maryland?!
Thats okay. Not really asking you to. Great to hear how your doing and that even your kids write on walls! All mine went through that and someone is still not over it because I found more in the garage- but of all places I don't care about that one.
Have a nice Spring!
Hi Jen, you don't have to brag us to comment on your blog. I just find out about your blog and I so enjoying reading about the updates and viewing the photos. Wow...you're visting Sun moon lake, I hope you have a chance to visit Aboriginal culture center too, its close by and a lot of fun!
Hey Jen,
Amazing blog, even makes me think I might be able to do one someday..... Can believe how big Gavin is (and that I haven't met him!) Miss you tons!
Delyna :)
Hey Jen!! I haven't known about your blog...you probably told me, but my memory gets worse after each kid...so I am in pretty bad shape!!
Your kids are adorable and so big now!! But you wouldn't believe it if you saw my kids either! (Brooklyn is 12!)
I hope you have fun on your little get away! We have our Sprig Break coming up and I want to do something fun too. But I just spent all my money on IKEA cabinets for my pantry! LOVE THAT STORE!!!
Avery just cut her own hair on Saturday...so she's not looking too cute...I would rather just have to repaint a wall!!
Jen,
I've been meaning to send you a message....
I must say your blog has been an inspiration to me. I don't know where you get the time but this is something I would love to do for our family.
With number 4 on the way I should really get my act together!
I'm really impressed (you must carry your camera everywhere) Another thing I should do more of!
Take Care of yourself and your beautiful family
Marj
Good idea for a giveaway! And congrats on starting a blog book. You will love it.
Okay, I'm always up for a contest so here goes. I love reading your blog Jen and keeping up with your beautiful, growing family. We look forward to seeing you back in Ottawa hopefully in the not too distant future.
Love,
Julie and family
Hi Jen. I was happy to discover your blog -- it's now in my feed reader. :-)
Jen...wow, 200+ posts. You are quite the blogger. We started once we got here to Taiwan. Enjoy the Lake!
Wow!!! Over 200 posts, you are quite the blogger. We just started once we arrived to Taiwan. Our blog is buhleradventures.blogspot.com. Enjoy the Lake!
Your blog is way cute Jen! You are amazing.
I miss you SOOOOO much but your blog makes it feel like you are right here cheering up my day! I was surprised to see my web-page listed - i guess I better update it, eh? You have inspired me. Love to you all. I'll save you a puppy when you get "home". Melanie.
I'm in! Thanks for hosting such a cultural giveaway :)
I just had to leave my comment to let you know I stopped by. Maybe you'll get 200 comments. Can't wait to see ya this summer.
Hi Jen! Thanks for sending me your blog address! Zef will be excited to see his friends on line! Nicky :)
Hey Jen, did I miss it? We were out of town? You are too funny, prizes now?! I hope for your sake one of your Taiwan friends wins, postage could be expensive! But I hope for my sake it is me.
Have fun in Sun Moon Lake!
Dear Jen and family,
Thanks for the reminder to look at your blog. So glad you've caught up with 2007! We've been back in the USA for 9 months and we finally sorted our pictures from before Cordelia was born just over a year ago. I haven't caught up on my blog, but I do have tidbits and now at least the pictures are sorted and I can start posting some more. I did really revamp my blog in November and changed a lot of site names so be sure to type in our main page (Www.shaffers1430.blogspot.com) and follow the links to our sub topics before you bookmark them. It just didn't seem right to have a blog listed as ShaffersinTaiwan when we don't live overseas anymore.
Hope all is well and happy.
Love and Hugs,
Windy
Post a Comment