So I've been blogging for 6 months now and I've decided to start a second blog. I'm hoping it will give me the inspiration (or at least incentive) to finish all of the creative projects I've started. I'd love for you to come and visit (http://mycreativepursuits.blogspot.com)!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
3 comments:
hey - just wanna say i love the new fun blog designs for both blogs - very nice
i also applaud your new endeavor. i love the jewelry you made. i wish i knew how to do that. i can do the superhero design crystal necklaces and that is about it.
I got that same message on my hot garlic blog, only it was from Toner, not tv de plasma. What the?! It is verbatim to that message, word for word.
Anyway, congrats on your new blog, I will go check it out. Love your new template!
Post a Comment