I ADORE Sunkist navel oranges! However, eating them used to be a bit of a challenge for me. For my kids, I would cut them in wedges and have them eat them off of the rind. This kind of creeped me out though (does that make me a bad mother?) Anyway, for myself I would peel the thick rind off and all the extra big white chunks left behind. Next I would divide the orange into segments. I would proceed to de-skin each segment. Finally, I would eat the juicy jewels inside. This was a very time-consuming process and you may have guessed I didn't eat oranges very often. My husband just came up with a neat trick and afterwards I was thinking, 'duh, why haven't I done this all my life?' He cut the orange into quarters and then peeled the rind off of each little piece. I love this new technique and thought I would share! It's time efficient and it doesn't creep me out!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment