
Lil' Dribbler! Gavin's latest trick is to take a big sip of water and then let it pour down his chin, neck, and shirt. As you can tell from these pictures, he amused himself by getting completely soaked!

Potty Mouth! Noe's favorite words these days are poop, pee, bum- you get the idea. She made up a joke that she constantly tells now. "Give me five, up high, on the side, everywhere, underwear!" Ha ha ha ha ha!

Chairs Beware! Since Kaleb left the high chair, he has never sat properly on a chair. His favorite position is to rest his left bum cheek precariously on the top right corner of his barstool. He has fallen several times, and I always remind him to sit completely on his seat, but for some reason he'd rather perch. The other night I was on the new computer and he was on the old one. I turned around to peek at him, and this is how I found him. Of course!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
kids definitely have their little "things". you will definitely have to make sure you tell them about their things when they get older. my kids will look at old picture and scrapbooks and say "i did that?" and i'm like uh-huh. and then they are like in disbelief. i get a kick out of it.
Post a Comment