Friday, May 1, 2009

2 in diapers again!


When Kaleb and Noe were little I probably changed close to 10,000 diapers! Now I have 2 in diapers again, but this time they're sized XL & NB. The diapers don't look that different in size, but look at the difference in my little boys!








Everyone told me my baby love, Gavin would be huge once Teague was born. They were right- he's a giant! Of course, I couldn't get pictures of the two of them both awake, so I thought I'd get some of them both asleep, but Teague decided he was wide awake then. It was so cute because he kept snugglin' in to Gavin and looking up at his face. He loves his big brother!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I love the one of him looking at his older brother. How cute! And he is sooo much bigger then the new little boy :-)

Becky said...

I love the "comparison" picture with the two babies. I love how he is looking at big brother. just precious!! You should submit that to a photo contest.