Thursday, May 7, 2009

Make-up for Mother's Day!


My friend sent me this e-mail this morning. My sweet husband told me I should pick out some stuff for Mother's Day. I'm so excited because I just ordered a whole lotta make-up for very little moolah!

"Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they're selling everything for one dollar on line. The make-up line E.L.F. (eyes-lips-face) has been bought out by Nordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. They are getting rid of the entire make up in the ELF packaging. They are selling everything for $1. You do have to pay shipping. They have everything powder,mascara, lipstick, nail polish, brushes etc. The website is http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp When you check out there is a space for a coupon code. Use * CAROLINA * and save an additional $7.50 if your order is over $15.00.Happy Shopping!!!"

OK, so my cousin just sent me a snopes article about this. ELF is not being bought out by Nordstrom, all of their products are just always $1- which I still think is a great deal! And the CAROLINA code will save you $7.50 too. Hopefully, it will be decent enough quality, but it has been featured in Allure, Lucky, and Elle magazines if that means anything.

No comments: