I added 58 homes to my spreadsheet in April, only to lose access to all 209 e-mails I've received this year. Our realtor doesn't know what happened, so she sent us 27 listings of 3 bedrooms and another 42 listings of 4 bedrooms of which only 3 were new reports- ugh! Now that Len is leaving NEXT WEEK to go househunting we are super stressed about narrowing down the "right" homes for him to see. Hopefully, he'll find something we can afford and will enjoy. I've given up on finding the "perfect" house, but hopefully we can find a nice one and then we can still daydream of building our perfect home in the future!
House #1- Cute exterior and has the bedroom arrangement we want. However, we'll have to strip wallpaper and the basement is only partly finished (I hate Canada's house tax crap!)
House #2- Another cute exterior with the bedroom arrangement we like, but this one needs even more work inside. Ugly kitchen, ugly carpet, ugly closet doors. Do I want to spend the time and money on a fixer-upper?
House #3- Funky 80's exterior, but it's liveable. The interior is really nice, but every room is closed off. I'm used to open concept homes, so I don't know if I'd feel cozy here.
Wish us luck!
Favorite Part Of The Day
1 day ago
1 comment:
just spent some time catching up with all that is going on in the Reil world. best of luck on the house hunt!
Post a Comment