Friday, May 1, 2009

Doo Wop Red Riding Hood


We bought tickets for the Middle School Musical with the intent of Len taking Kaleb on Friday night, and I would take Noe on Saturday night. Since we just came home from the hospital that Friday, we thought it would be much more fun for the kids to each get a special date with Gramma. She also took them to get ice cream first.
On Friday, Kaleb asked Gramma- "How come they're so hyper?"
Gramma responded- "Who the actors? I think it's the 50's music giving them extra energy."
Kaleb- "No, I think they ate a lot of candy. You get really hyper when you eat a lot of candy."
That boy makes me laugh!
On Saturday, Noe insisted they sit in the very front row. She tapped her toes and clapped her hands the entire time. She wanted to be up on stage singing and dancing with them. Afterwards she told Gramma- "I want this CD!"
We did splurge and bought all 4 years' worth of musicals (they were only 100NT each- $3US). This Friday we watched it for our movie night and even Gavin was dancing and laughing the whole time with his big brother and sister- it was so cute!

No comments: