Primary presentation Sunday is my favorite Sunday of the year!
My 3 Musketeers each participated in it this year. Gavin gave a great little talk about Jesus feeding the 5,000; Teague shared how he has felt the Holy Ghost when we have the missionaries over for dinner; and Hiram shared that he can show his love for Heavenly Father by obeying his mommy & daddy. (They came up with these ideas on their own too.)
CHEESE! Every Sunday on our way to church we take turns choosing a hymn or primary song to sing. This year whenever we've asked Hiram, he's answered with, "Jesus Christ." That means Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam and he sings it so enthusiastically. I can't believe his Sunbeam year is almost over!
Len was out of town, so I was quite happy I got all 6 kiddos to church on my own. They are all so sweet, but I've got my hands (and heart) full!
I'm so glad that my children know that their Savior lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment