Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'm NOT Panicking!

November was an extremely busy month!  I need to blog about the following events:

My Relief Society lesson on building a Christ-centered home
Gavin's Cub Scout Investiture
Montreal Temple Open House
Len's trip to Brazil
Charlotte's birth (I also went to a few baby & bridal showers)
Remembrance Day
Primary Presentation
Service Auction
Double Date
Montreal Temple Cultural Celebration
Montreal Temple Re-dedication
Ali's 18 month pictures
Thanksgiving
Dwarf Boots (again)

Since I've also started the 52 life story questions it will take me longer to catch up on here, but I'll get it done some day (blogging is my only hobby I've kept up on).

Now it's December and we have something extra EVERY single day and/or evening.  But I am behind on my Christmas prep, since November was also busier than usual.  I'm trying to convince myself not to stress.  Unfortunately, my subconscious isn't listening and I've been waking up each night after about 3-4 hours sleep.  Brain, you need to let me sleep so I can accomplish all that I need to! 

I hope you can enjoy this lovely holiday season and not stress too much!



No comments: